Tuesday 7 April 2009

AN UNUSUAL STORY

My elder sister is a very special person. Her name is Helen. She’s a very good girl but she’s too scatterbrained and a little bit clumsy. I’m going tell you only one example in her life so you could understand what I want to say.

Last Saturday, We were at home and she said to me:

-“Tonight, I’m going out and I don’t know when I’ll come back”
-“Ok- I said- I will sleep at my friend’s home. I’ll come back tomorrow afternoon”

So, she went out with a friend of her called Anna, and my sister asked Anna to keep her keys in Anna’s bag.

They went to a lot of pubs and suddenly Anna met her ex-boyfriend. They started speaking and my sister was very bored and she decided go home, so she said to Anna

-“I’m really tired, I’m going home, see you tomorrow”

But when she arrived home she remembered that Anna had her Keys. My sister phoned to Anna but her friend didn’t have battery in her mobile phone so Helen went back to the pub but Anna wasn’t there and she didn’t know what to do.

Helen walked on the street thinking about a solution but she didn’t have enough money to rent a room in a hotel; There wasn’t anybody at home until the next day in the afternoon and it was too late to phone anybody (it was four o’clock in the morning); She didn’t really know what to do.

She took a taxi looking for an open snack bar. The taxi driver heard how my sister was crying and asked her what was wrong. She told him about her problem and the taxi driver suggested her sleeping at his home. My sister without thinking accepted the invitation.

Nothing strange happened. She slept until 10 o’clock. She had breakfast and she had a meal with the taxi driver and his family. There are still good people in this world.

In the evening, my sister returned home and told me this strange story.

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

Quite an amazing story!

See my comments to your language:

-WHY DO YOU WRITE "SHE" IN CAPITAL LETTER? THERE'S NO NEED TO DO THAT IN ENGLISH, IN FACT IT'S A MISTAKE!

-I’m going TO tell you only one example
-so you CAN understand
-She decided TO go home,
-My sister phoned (0) Anna